Sunday, September 12, 2010

Looking Back

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last post.  I really do appreciate any feedback and if I only knew how to respond – I would!  Another blogger thingy I have to learn….

I also want to add a HUGE thanks to  Gale over at http://myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com/ for such helpful advise on blogging.  I am, for the first time, using Windows Live Writer to write this post and let me tell ya – easy – you have no idea! (unless you use it of course!)  Even though it took me a while to figure out how to actually get Writer in the first place it was well worth the time.  Some of the editing functions are fantastic – uploading images for one.  Pop on over to Gale’s blog for some really great tips.  Thank you so much Gale!!

Another very busy weekend, too much work and not enough rest.  But I did want to upload a few more pics of my trip to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, as I am still on a bit of a high from it!  Did you know that there is a town named Intercourse?  On the other side of Intercourse is a town called Paradise and sandwiched in between the two – a town called Blue Balls!  I know, I know, I sound like a little kid still in school but I still get a laugh from it.  I’m sure it has nothing to do with what first comes to mind but you have to wonder….

Please double click on the images if you want to enlarge (the quality is so much better).

IMG_3265 - Copyyy

 

IMG_3265 - Copy

IMG_3265 - Copyeee

IMG_3014

IMG_2941 - Copy  IMG_3234

IMG_2917

IMG_2922 - Copy - Copy

As always – hoping you have a wonderful week ahead!

Anji X x X

9 comments:

  1. Wow those are some great photos and I must be one of those kids still giggling about those names! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog while doing a search on Windows Live Writer. Your photos and blog are simplistic and wonderful. I wanted to leave you this message and say how much I thought how nice the pictures were and I like how you share your information.

    They've a very pure nature to them.

    Also, with Windows Live Writer the images can be bigger after you click on them. This might help you...

    http://lehsys.blogspot.com/2010/09/windows-live-writer-2011-image.html

    Thanks for sharing your photos; please continue sharing.

    Until next time,
    LEHenryJr

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM Goodness. these are fabulous pics looking into the life of the Amish. So beautifully personal, not just a shot from on the street as they drive by. Awesome! I went to Intercourse PA a couple years ago & just love the quintness & beauty ofthe Amish lifestyle, thanks for sharing this & reminding me of a wonderful trip!
    Smiles Friend,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics about the Amish - there is definitely something of goodness about their lifestyle - it is simple although always not that easy! Distractions is just the best name for a blog - that about sums up what we all engage in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work.Just wished ne eded wanted to drop a comment and say i'm new your journal and adore love what i am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete