Sunday, February 13, 2011

From the heart…

I photographed this hydrangea at my dear friend Nena’s home last summer.  It really was heart shaped (only a little bit of photo editing was used) and I knew there would be a time for me to use it.  So this is for all of you wonderful blog buddies out there, who leave such heartfelt comments and brighten my day – everyday!

May you all have a wonderful Valentines Day, filled with love and laughter and of course …. chocolate!

And remember – if you can’t be with the one you love -  love the one your with!

 

HAPPY VALENTINES!valentines day

11 comments:

  1. I love this xx
    Happy Valentines to you too..
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the reflection.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Anji girl! How are you? Just love the heart shape on this and the floatiness (is that a word?) of it. Hope yuo had a lovely Valentines :)

    PS. New link to my updated website in case you didn't know:
    http://www.crimsoncirclestudios.com.au/

    Cheers,
    Stella xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Happy (belated) Valentines to you!

    SMiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this, the picture is perfectly pretty!

    Have a happy Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! Anji...this. is. so. beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much my friend! I'm sorry you missed my giveaway girl ~ but very glad you like the images! I'll be adding more now that my scanner and computer are back in business :) Hope all is well with you and yours, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh thats pretty! I hope your day was filled with Love and oh yes... Chocolate!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete